- Swiss Quartz Movement
- 35MM Case Diameter
- 50MM Water Resistant
- Fold Over Clasp
- Stainless Steel Case Material
- Blue Color Dial
- 1.6 Pounds Item Weight
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Stationary Stainless Steel Bezel
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Window
- Arabic Numeral Indexes
- Sapphire Crystal
Tissot PR50 Automatic
In 1906, the evolution of wristlets took an even bigger step with the invention of the expandable flexible bracelet. As well as the introduction of wire loops soldered onto small, open-faced pocket watch cases, allowing leather straps to be more easily attached. This aided their adaptation for military use and thus marked a turning point in the development of wristwatches for men. However, you can find a wide range of modish and elegant wrist wearing with extra precious features.
- Silver Tone Luminous hands enable to read its time at night so you can easily manage your sleeping time. The silver-tone numbers and indices contrasting with a handsome blue face give a perfect match to the viewers.
- Powered by Swiss Quartz movement which measures the vibrations in a piece of Quartz and is often powered by a battery. This mechanical movement uses a spinning balance wheel driven by a tightly wound spring.
- Water Resistance up to 165 feet is also a positive feature in this Tissot PR50 Automatic. It enables you for hand washing or takes bathing easily with wearing it. The seals of the watch stop the entrance of water into its machinery.
- Date Calendar at the three o’clock position allows you to remind the date. You can also use it as a reminder for any crucial meetings or especial events. Arabic numeral indexes at six and 12 o’clock makes the reading of time easier for all.
- Stainless Steel Link bracelet with a secure fold over clasp that gives you easy wearing or removing of the unit as well as safety from snatchers.
Besides having these features a buyer can also get fully information by reading Tissot Watch Reviews. These are available over internet from different users they define its functionality with own experience. Definitely these reviews are very useful for a new buyer or user.