- 200M Water Resistant
- 52MM Case Diameter
- 17MM Case Thickness
- 22MM Band Width
- Titanium Case Material
- Quartz Movement
- Digital Type Display
- Stationary Bezel Function
- 16 Ounces Weight
- World Time 29 Times Zones
- Daylight Saving on/off
- Tough Solar Power
Casio Trek Pro Review
Casio entered the wristwatch market with the launch of its first watch in November 1974. At that time the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. The company revolutionized for the electronic technology developing pocket calculators. Casio entered this field confidently that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Casio pro trek watches are world’s toughest watches using a triple-protection design for the parts, modules, and cases. There are many fascinating feathers about these time gauges but key features are mentioned below.
- Built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries. The automatic power saving function gives a battery approx. Its life up to 6 months with full charge. Solar power reception is also enabled.
- Radio-Controlled Function means users never have to reset the time. These signals keep watch time accurate. It automatically receives these signals 6 times a day while a user may also update it with manual reception.
- Moon Data giving moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph. Casio pathfinder watch has a tide graph that supports to give tide level for specific date and time.
- Digital Compass is available with16 points of measurement. It has a range from 0 to 359 degrees and measuring unit of 1 degree. Compass has 20 seconds continuous measurement and a graphic direction pointer.
- World clock time is installed in this device. It can show time of 31 time zones in which 48 cities include. Along with that automatic day light saving can also be turned on or off.
- Countdown Timer with countdown range from one minute to sixty minutes also has one minute increments is existing. A stopwatch is also installed which has measuring capacity of 23:59’59.99”.
The Casio titanium watch is a reliable time gauge with time accuracy. It also contains the trust of CASIO Company. Many sports men like this watch to be on their wrist. Casio pathfinder has always got positive and appreciative reviews from the users over the internet.