- Japanese Quartz Movement
- 100M Water Resistant
- Multi-Dial (Day, Date, 24 Hour)
- 44MM Case Diameter
- Silver Stainless Steel Band
- Accuracy +/- 20 SPM
- Low Battery Warning
- Black Color Dial
- 3 Months Battery Life
- 22MM Band Width
- Stainless Steel IP Bezel
- 146g Weight
Casio Edifice Review
Edifice presents a chronograph that evolved in pursuit of speed. It has a cool metal body with confident texturing, and a striking face design with superior visibility. Styling so bold it impacts the style of those who wear it. Water resistance is achieved by the gaskets which form a watertight seal, used in conjunction with a sealant applied on the case. Casio Edifice watch is available in the market that has great 100m water resistance ability. More feathers are as follows.
- An Aluminum Disk hand, designed based on precise calculations of its weight and achieving a high-precision mechanical measurement capability, has made analog display of 1/1000-second measurements a reality.
- Multi Mission Drive is a unique LSI technology operates five motors independently, permitting unrestricted control of the various hands. This enables Casio Edifice Silver to achieve a multi-functionality no conventional chronograph can hope to match.
- Self Charging Battery system with solar power makes it excellent. It converts light from the sun as well as from fluorescent lightning and other light sources into ample electric power to operate the many energy-hungry functions effortlessly.
- Self Adjusting Atomic Timekeeping is also including in its features. That receives time-calibration signals from transmissions stations in Japan (two stations), the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany and China and corrects the time automatically.
- Auto Battery Saving function with the power indicator is available in this time gauge. That indicates the battery position and alarm before its going to be end.
This Casio Edifice solar is designed to go with any casual and formal work attire. Its large dial face, day, date and 24-hour sub-dials provide elegant look. It is easy-to-read information at a glance while self-charging solar power provides worry free operation. Battery life is 3 months on full charge without further exposure to light. Its power saving function saved its power while the watch is not on your wrist.