- Swiss Quartz Movement
- 100M Water Resistance
- 50.2MM Case Diameter
- 12.1MM Case Thickness
- Stainless Steel Case Material
- Rubber Band Material
- Black Color Dial
- Stainless Steel Bezel Material
- Luminescent Arabic Hour Markers
- Magnified Date Display
- 4.32-oz of Item Weight
- Push Button Release Clasp
Tissot Moto Gp Watch
Looking cool and graceful is everyone’s wish. We all stand in front of mirror to have a look upon ourselves and judge if we can attract others. Some people are highly curious about their looks. That’s why they always try to use many classical and inspiring accessories when going out of home. It makes their personality more attractive and reasonable.
- 100m Water Resistance makes it wearable around household sinks while playing sports in to the water. It is also suitable while swimming or poolside diving but should not be worn while scuba diving.
- Swiss Quartz movement is well known for measuring the vibrations in a piece of Quartz. Its mechanical movement uses a spinning balance wheel powered by a tightly wound spring or often powered by a battery.
- Chronograph shows three sub-dials for displaying seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a second. The user can feel more reliable by wearing it as he found complete accuracy of timing with stylish piece.
- Luminescent Hands and Arabic hour markers provide an ease of reading to user also enable him to view the time in darker situations.
- Magnified Date Display at the 3 o’clock position makes it more elegant and stylish. It also eliminates the need of hanging calendar at any wall of your home or office.
- Slim and Sleek Design makes it wearable even for those who annoy to wear heavy accessory. It has only 4.32 ounces of weight which is very comfortable on the wrist and it is also easily wearable with a push button deployment clasp.
Tissot MotoGP Reviews that you find over internet from its consumers are very helpful for the new buyers. After reading them he can better decide for that he want to own. As some people have not fully awareness about the brand or not have much experience for buying time gauges.