- 30M Water Resistant
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Polished Gold-tone Baton
- Analog Type Display
- Stainless Steel Case
- Gold PVD Coating
- Countdown Crown
- Sapphire Resistance Crystal
- 3 o’Clock Position
- Classic & Dress Watch
- Polished Sweep Seconds
- Black Color Dial
Tissot Classic Dream Watch
We can’t survive or go on life without time and calendar. You’ll really believe this is so for most people without the means to tell the date and time. You will feel lost and disoriented also will lose sense of the perspective of time. Without a time gauge you won’t be able to keep time and be on time for appointments, nor even arrange any appointment with anyone to begin with. That’s why every one of us needs a classical time gauge to set his routine and complete his daily tasks. Tissot Classic Dream Watch has a classy and sober look.
- Applied and Polished gold tone baton hour markers and stainless steel round case embellished with gold PVD coating makes it suitable for elegant and inspiring personalities.
- Scratch Resistance available by its sapphire crystal face. As you know the sapphire is approximately three times harder than mineral crystals and 20 times harder than acrylic crystals.
- Polished Gold-tone hour and minute hands with openwork design and polished sweep seconds allow you to read time with confidence. It looking graceful but still simple enough to wear all the time for everyone.
- 100 Feet Water resistance makes it wearable while taking shower or washing your hands at any work place. Its gasket seal does not allow the water pressure into the machinery that’s why there is no chance for water damage.
- Swiss Quartz movement measures the vibrations in a piece of Quartz and is often powered by a battery. By this mean the watch doesn’t lost its time and accuracy.
Tissot Classic Dream Reviews are very satisfactory and helpful for a new user as he may know its functionality by reading them. You feel that it is surprisingly light and yet quite sturdy also you can know the exact date with its analog date aperture at 3 o’clock position.