- Japanese Quartz Movement
- 330 Feet Water Resistant
- 47-mm Case Diameter
- Elegant Black Rubber Band
- Black Stainless Steel Dial
- chronograph Men Watch
- Date Display Analog Watch
- Luminous Hands and Markers
- Just 16 Oz Weight
- 14 mm Case Thickness
- Hook-buckle Clasp System
- 45 mm Case Diameter
Casio Edifice Watch
Analog display of the time is nearly universal in watches sold as jewelry or collectibles, and in these watches, the range of different styles of hands, numbers, and other aspects of the analog dial is very broad. In watches sold for timekeeping, analog display remains very popular, as many people find it easier to read than digital display; but in timekeeping watches the emphasis is on clarity and accurate reading of the time under all conditions such as clearly marked digits, easily visible hands, large watch faces, etc. Casio Edifice Watches are comes with fascinating features which are mentioned below.
- Battery is available with approx life of two years. After completing the limited time you can change this battery that will be useful for next two years. It has a screw lock crown and back in the sake of protection.
- A Rotary Disk at 3 o’clock to indicate 24-hour makes it fantastic. You can enjoy hourly time also this allows you for manual reception. The sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position is designed to resemble a racing wheel.
- 100m Water Resistance enables you to swimming and takes bathing by wearing it. The mineral glass is tight with gaskets seals which do not let the water or other particles in it.
- Armed with 1/20th second retrograde chronograph, the second hand alternates between clockwise and counter clockwise motion during timed measurements. The chronograph equipped with smart access that raises the bar for ease of use via this electronic crown.
- Solid Stainless Steel Case and IP bezel keeps it fit. It also has a world timer and daylight saving function for battery power. The user can set it manually.
Casio Edifice black looks very stylish with an engine motif. It is equipped with stacked sub-dials, which are strategically covered for enhanced legibility and a dynamic look. Eventually this is a best time gauge that provides the full satisfaction to its users.